Seed Crop Inspector Job
Date: Sep 26, 2013
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
This position will conduct crop inspections in the field during seed growing period.
Departmental Supervisor or Manager .
- Conduct seed crop inspections in various farmer fields as assigned.
- Must be well organized, & safety-conscious
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Able to work overtime and a variety of shifts (days, afternoons, nights, and weekends).
SGS is the worlds leading inspection, verification, testing and Certification Company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With over 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of more than 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world. In Canada, we presently have a staff of over 2,000 employees in more than 40 locations from coast-to-coast. We are currently recruiting for Seed Crop Inspectors on a contract basis in 2014.
- Valid Seed crop inspector certification by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- Competent in Excel and Word
- Valid driver’s license
- Good Verbal & Written Communication skills
For candidates who meet these pre-requisites, SGS offers a stimulating professional environment and a very competitive compensation package.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
SGS is the World's Leading Inspection, Testing, Verification & Certification Company
SGS Canada is an Employment Equity Employer
Job Segments: Inspection, Inspector, Quality Control Inspector, Engineering, Quality