Share this Job
NDT - Pipeline Inspectors Job
SGS North America
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
SGS PfiNDE has immediate openings for advanced ultrasonic examiners! Join a leader in pipeline integrity evaluation. Use your advanced ultrasonic experience and problem solving skills to help us provide our clients with the highest quality of nondestructive examination. If you are self-motivated, want to work in small teams, year-round, outside and have extensive, advanced angle beam experience, here is your opportunity for great income potential.
- Thin wall weld inspection
- Thin wall crack detection and sizing
- SCC Sizing
- IGSCC detection and sizing
- Thru wall sizing of planar flaws
- Boiler tube weld inspections
- Heat exchanger tube weld inspections
- Single Side Access S/S Examinations
- Maintain communication between job site and office staff with reference to job status, challenges and concerns and make sound suggestions or recommendations
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and/or groups both within the organization or while representing the organization
Operate to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the SGS Statement of Integrity
SGS is the worlds leading inspection, verification, testing and Certification Company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With over 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of more than 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world. In Canada, we presently have a staff of over 1,800 employees in more than 40 locations from coast-to-coast. We have the following opening based out of our offices in Toronto, Ontario.
- CGSB Level 2 UT and MT Technical Certifications
- Documented ASNT-TC-1A classroom training and industry work experience in UT & MT
- Documented, reputable, advanced UT training and experience (minimum 2 years shear wave UT)
- Willingness to commit to long term travel with minimal downtime
- Ability/agility to perform NDE at remote jobsites
- Valid license and clean driving record
- Self-motivated, team-player with leadership capabilities, able to work autonomously
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to synthesize information from sources into solutions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen and random testing thereafter
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Computer literate
For candidates who meet these pre-requisites, SGS offers a stimulating professional environment and a very competitive compensation package.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
SGS is the World's Leading Inspection, Testing, Verification & Certification Company.
SGS is an Employee Equity Employer
Job Segments: Inspection, Equity, Inspector, HVAC, Engineering, Finance, Quality, Operations
Find similar jobs: