Share this Job
Engineer - Technical Staffing Services Job
SGS North America
Date: May 4, 2013
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, CA
This position provides Engineering support to our client.
- Prepared production ready drawings, concept design and design evaluation of plastic and metallic inserts using SolidWorks
- Performed 3D full assembly drawing for rubber prototypes and injection molding cavities including respective multi-view drawings of parts, GDT and BOMs using SolidWorks 2012
- Evaluated and analyzed machine performance, recommended required parameters changes, and made presentations to senior management for improvements
- Edited drawings for heat exchangers and industrial filters using AutoCAD 2010
- Analyzed product quality to ensure conformity with pre set technical specifications
- Minimized production of non-conforming products through timely detection of imperfections
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we employ 70,000 people and operate a network of more than 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world. In Canada, we presently have a staff of over 1800 employees in more than 50 locations from coast - to - coast. SGS Canada is an Employment Equity Employer
- Possess up to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in computer aided design, ideally with AutoCAD
- Have the ability to read, modify, and create ISO’s and Drawings
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- This job is performed in an indoor and outdoor temperature environment.
- Extended hours may be required from time to time.
- Travel on the client site for field walking may be required.
Job Segments: Staffing, Engineer, Drafting, CAD, Inspector, Human Resources, Engineering, Quality
Find similar jobs: