Share this Job
API Inspectors – Technical Staffing Services Job
SGS North America
Date: May 4, 2013
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, CA
To work on a turnaround with other API 510 inspectors and other contractors and clientsto properly inspect the pipeline.
- Developing and executing inspection plans, for fixed equipment based on our client’s manuals.
- Completing all required documentation and interpreting industry and regulatory codes and specifications
- Prioritize and plan work within the respective assigned area team.
- Collaborate projects with the Operations Area Team
- Review Management of Change (MOC) requirements and ensure all Process Safety Management (PSM) elements are implemented
- Review and maintain area team budgets through weekly reviews and area team meetings
- Work within the Turnaround group to ensure all Mechanical Integrity tasks including temporary repairs and equipment replacements are addressed.
- Periodically review and update Inspection procedures
- Coordinate inspection requirements for small projects and small unit outages
- Collaborate with Maintenance Foreman and Scheduler to execute frozen schedule and meet all Operational priorities
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in a refinery setting a plus
- AWS CWI
- Minimum of 5 years inspection experience
- Experience working with API 510, API 570, API 653, ASNT Level II (UTT, RTFI, MT, PT)
- Experience with CWB level 2 would be a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
To apply for this position please submit an updated resume via Kijiji. For candidates who meet these pre-requisites, our clients offer stimulating professional, environment and a very competitive compensation package. SGS is the World's Leading Inspection, Testing, Verification & Certification Company
SGS Canada is an Employment Equity Employer
Job Segments: Inspection, Staffing, Temporary, Law, Inspector, Engineering, Human Resources, Contract, Legal, Quality
Find similar jobs: